Little Paynes





Welcome to The Little Paynes Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

England

Theo and MJ were a little Jetlagged as seen in this photo, so London phone booth and St Pauls behind us.


All Theo requested from his England Vacation was that he ride a double decker bus. Pronounced "double bucker".
We found a place called the Turbine Room. It was a huge building separated into art spaces along the Thames river. The largest room was vacant and I think historically housed steam turbines that made electricity from coal. Anyway it was the largest empty room I have ever seen. Theo and Vasey ran themselves clean out in the turbine room. We logged some seriously hours there and I think it was a highlight for them both. This is Theo laying on the floor or the Turbine room.

1 comment:

annie said...

Fun! It looks like you all had a great trip!