Little Paynes





Welcome to The Little Paynes Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blenheim Palace

We thought we would check out Winston's digs (he is one of my favorite historical characters) but MJ had other plans. We got kicked out of the Palace itself (something about her kicking and screaming facedown on the floor) but the grounds were fantastic!

The butterfly room


Hedge Maze, Theo is getting his tools out to trim the maze back a little bit.

The Center of the hedge Maze. The Hedge Maze correct route ended up being about a quarter of a mile. I think we walked a couple of miles. It was the coolest!


I like this photos because I think Theo looks a little like Churchill. You know, he's gett'n his Churchill on, he's got his tools and he will "never never never give up"!

1 comment:

annie said...

Thanks for sharing all of your cool photos. Looks like you had a fantastic time. What an adventure!