
We (the Payne Family) had such a fantastic time in England with Aunt Becky and Uncle Travis. We spent 14 days there and I took enough photos that I could continue to upload photos for the rest of my life. Rather than uploading photos for the rest of my life, I have compiled the greatest hits below. And this photo of MJ and Theo was my camera's last pic. I plum wore the old casio out. I have ordered a new camera and will be back in biz shortly. I hope you like the England and Wales pics. I will continue to add more when I get some more free time.
2 comments:
ANNIE THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG. YOU 2 ARE COOL PARENTS AND TAKE YOUR KIDS ON SO MANY ADVENTURES THANKS FOR SHARING. -DAVE RIGBY
sorry i was signed in under another blogger. I'm still figuring out the blogosphere.
Post a Comment