Little Paynes





Welcome to The Little Paynes Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

o and before I forget


The Most Handsome Man Ever.


Vasey Dancing Bumble bee. Did I already post this pic? well here it is again.


I just was reminded to add a memory to my greatest hits lists from 2009.

Vasey and I were playing "fort" in the living room, when Theo ran into the room. He was so excited to tell me something but was laughing too hard to get it out. He actually fell to the floor laughing, when I smelled smoke. I walked into the kitchen to find that he had put my phone in the microwave and turned it on. And I just couldn't get mad, he was having so much fun and I got a new microwave and phone out of the whole deal so......

Also I must remember that both my kids call their favorite breakfast cereal "winnie meats".

1 comment:

cassandra noëlla said...

haahahahahahha oh my gosh theo is such a hoot i cant believe i missed something like that !!! hahahahahah theo.. oh my gosh