Little Paynes





Welcome to The Little Paynes Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This Guy







So this time of year (highwater) he is pretty scarce around here. And when he's gone, it's the time that I realize how much I love him. I think when I was a young girl, I wrote a list of things I wanted in a mate. The usual stuff, tall dark and handsome but also solid, smart, a man of his word, world traveler, funny, a leader and a provider. Also he would need to love rivers and canyon country as much as me. And I am pretty sure, god just took those words of mine and made me my Tim. I am a pretty lucky girl. Happy 10 year Anniversary to my love.

2 comments:

cassandra noëlla said...

you are so lucky , tim is such a funny cool guy! but HE is lucky too... dont forget that. you are the gold and he got you. you are the best and i miss you! cant wait to see you again annie.
love!

lisa said...

Congrats on 10 yrs. You guys are perfect for each other! Would love to see you guys!