Little Paynes





Welcome to The Little Paynes Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Break For The Sun


We couldn't take another frozen day in Utah. So Tim and I packed up the kids in the middle of the night and started driving. 12 hours and a tense moment in LA traffic later, we found ourselves in paradise, Santa Monica CA.



Sand Crabbing





We met some friends on the beach who apparently have a famous basketball star for a dad.

Theo's new favorite person and BFF is Sandra Duncan, Tim's daughter.

I think when he's not throwing basketballs, he likes to throw children.


We rode bikes all the way to Malibu and then back down past Venice Beach.


Cotton Candy on the Santa Monica Pier.




Ferris Wheel Ride






2 comments:

cassandra noëlla said...

aww you guys got a sunny beach day! yay

McCall & Kimberly said...

I am so jealous! I love how that cotton candy is as big as their heads and I especially love the picture of the kiddos and the birds...way cute!