Little Paynes
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas 2009
We did it. We survived another christmas with minimal damage. Theo learned from "Dude" how best to torture his little sister, which I am oh so thrilled about. Vasey ate too many sweets, barfed and went to bed. The house is still standing inspite of the rockets that Santa left and Theo loves. Vasey got the cutest little kitchen which she loves too (which amazon failed to ship and did not send mom notice of not shipping until yesterday. But I found it anyway, on christmas eve, and that really is christmas magic, right?) We had a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner at "Dude and Ellie's" house with cousins. And a beautiful christmas dinner with (almost) all the Tuellers here We miss you Nathan and family! Also, Tim got me the cutest coat which I love.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the coat but the toy pink oven is to die for! Merry Christmas!
My favorite gifts are the children sleeping with visions of who knows what dancing in their heads. So adorable!
Post a Comment