Vasey's spring dance recital in pictures (photos by Anna Pocaro)
I registered Vasey in the Tanner Dance program three years ago. When I was little, I had the honor of being in Ms Virginia Tanners last dance class before she retired. I was 4 years old but she made a lasting positive impression on me. From Ms Tanner herself and all the teachers that I had to all the dance teachers Vasey has had, they are all amazing. I feel like the Tanner Dance teachers embody beauty and grace and pass it on to these little, knock kneed, clumsy, chubby, adorable babes. I was talking with another "stage Mom" during the dress rehearsal who was marveling that the costumes had no sequins. Tanner dance seems to know that although little girls are easily distracted by sequins, lacy and barbie branded clothing, what little girls really want is a dress that twirls and is beautiful and doesn't get in their way. Thank you Ms Tina for the most recent dance production. She is indeed the brightest little light of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment